- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, August 4

So.......I have been absent from blogging for a while. It is not that I don't have anything to say it is just that I have to many things to put away and no where to put them. My mind is mush by the end of the day and seriously the dirt that is being tracked in to my house is going to push me right over the edge. I have almost white carpet ( who in their right mind........) I can't stand dirty feet or dirty socks or gray carpet that is supposed to be white.

A quick update, We are in our house on Bainbridge. It is small. No cooling system.{which we have needed these past few days. We have hit record highs in the 100's. Our house is a freaking oven!} Kind of like a doll house. We are blessed to be in this house I know, but the kicker is that the house two down from us is bigger, in better condition, has a cooling system and cheaper....this has weighed on my mind. I checked on the status on it several times before we signed this lease, of course the day we signed the lease on this one a for rent sign was put in the yard of that house. Bummer.

The move out here was tough. It took longer than expected and was very frustrating. The moving Co bent over backwards on this end to make sure all went well. They helped me unpack which surprisingly was very helpful. I AM STARING  AT THE LAST SIX BOXES. They are not unpacking themselves. Although unpacked I still need to find a place for everything.

We had our first guest and after raving about the weather and telling everyone how awesome it is, our guest came to a sweat box. It was hot. Maryann and Shane were great about it. We ate good food and had good conversation. I really enjoy my sisters family.

Jack has been to scout camp and is now on a week long scout canoe trip. Sam went to Cub Scout Day camp. The boys are keeping busy. I am now dealing with what to do about air-soft guns, night games for kids {how old should they be?}  inappropriate talking about physical relations by teenage boys that are members of my church and swear words, the hard stuff. Not fun to me. I know this comes with the territory, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

People here are extremely nice and are willing to help at every turn. iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can you see I am falling asleep:0 I will post more later with pictures, as I was just awakened by a cry from Claire. It seems as though she has had an accident. Good times!  Back to life.

3 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

Good to see a post. Sorry about the hard stuff.

Suzie Soda said...

It was great to talk to you today...can't you just come back. There must be a job here somewhere:)
Hope the week goes better. xoxoxo
ps. you look ravishing.

My Three Snakes and Snails said...

ooh, that's rough with no AC. only a little while longer... and you'll be nice and cool, right? congrats on unpacking... I know there are at least 10 boxes in the attic that I haven't got to yet... and we've been here for 3 years. oh well! life goes on! miss you!

-
-
- -
- -
-