- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, February 29

About Me

1.Places I have Lived:


1. Lakewood, CA


2. Cape Girardeau, MO


3. St.Louis, Mo


4. Rexburg,ID


5. Sacramento,CA


6. Provo , Orem, UT


7. SLC, UT


8. Brighton, CO


9. Richmond,VA

2.Jobs I have Had:


1.A lot of baby sitting


2. House cleaning business { Fortners and McCalahans, Thanks Mom and Dad for driving me}

3. Tele-marketer State Farm insurance


4. Central Hardware, again Mom & Dad driving me( to this day the smell of wood and paint make me smile)


5. Waitress: JB's, Chi Chi's. Frontier Pies, Brother Oliver's, Casa de something{downtown Provo}

6. Accountant {book keeper} Steven Brown

7.Limited express {Sales}

8.Nu Skin, Customer Service{ I talked to a lot of Chinese people}


9.Estee Lauder cosmetics { Wienstocks}


10. Lancome Cosmetics, Area Manager all of Cosmetics{ZCMI}


11. Lancome Cosmetics Account Rep, area Manager all of cosmetics { Foleys}


12. Ultimate Electronics Salesperson


13.Fragrance Sales { Nordstrom}


14. Teaching Golf and tennis to 3 to 10 year olds.


15. The Best for last! MOM, Love it!


3.Four Movies That I Love:


1.Hoosiers "I love you guys" Remember the Titans { I know two, but I love a good sports movie} Oh yea " Rudy" I love this one!


2.Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, Music Man { what can I say I love musicals}


3. Mr. Roberts, Bridge Over the River Kwai, Great Escape{ Sad ending} Early war movies, there is one with Gary Cooper that I love he is a sharp shooter, Dad Help me out here? "Sargent York"


4. His Girl Friday, Philadelphia Story, {Not Tom Hanks, but Cary Grant,& Jimmy Stewart} "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" Hepburn & Tracy
oK I lied 5.......


5."Thirteen days"Awesome Cuban missile crisis story anything political as long as it is not rated R


...one more ..." Pride and Prejudice" A&E version six hours of shear delight


4. Food I Love:


1. Mexican


2.Salmon


3.Really good Italian{ Anything Diane Vartuli makes}


4.Roasted Vegetables { asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, garlic, and red peppers}


5.Four weird things about me:


1.I love to win Pie eating contest{ I have won three, against men too, yes I am proud of this}


2. I sometimes scream in the car when I am alone( you should try it, it totally helps)


3.I have been chased down by a small giraffe, I lived to tell the tale.


4.I used to be scared of Big Foot, OK I lied I still am, Happy! {I live in the freaking woods}


6. Favorite TV Shows:


1.I don't really have one, I do enjoy "Psych"


2. I only watch because Skip likes to.


7.Four places I would love to go:


1. Israel "The Holy Land"


2. Ruins in South America


3. Italy, Greece


4.New Zealand

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-