- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, March 20

Blood .....NO LIPSTICK!!

I come to the stairs and there is Claire standing with red all over her mouth. I thought at first, oh my goodness what happened did she fall. Is her nose bleeding. All the while I was talking quite loudly "Are you OK. Are you hurt." she looked at me confused. Than as I got closer I realized it wasn't coming from her nose and wasn't drippy. I then said " Mommy wants some show Mommy where she can get some." Then she smiled and said, " Oh, Mommy wants LIPSTICK," and giggled with glee. She ran into my bathroom and handed me the lipstick and smiling said, " Oh, thats pretty Mom, put it on, ...your lips ,like me." At least it wasn't the mascara like last time that was hard to get off a two year old. She had it on her Lashes !! At least I got a picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the shirt....not a spot on it. Lovely Claire, show your mom how a real woman wears red lipstick.
Maryann

Cristy said...

Ok, I toally noticed the white shirt too! Wow Claire, your good!
Cute!!

-
-
- -
- -
-