- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, April 27

I Love to See The Temple




We went to the Temple on Friday to start off our little trip. We went to the visitor center and enjoyed our tour with one of the sister missionaries. She talked of Christ and his love for us. Then she challenged us to have more charity towards each other. She then gave each child a picture of Christ to put in their room. It brought the right spirit to the day.






























I love taking my children to the temple. We also saw a bride come out of the Temple and Claire just about flipped out. She said, as we walked past her,"Let's go talk to her, Mom." She would have too if I didn't grab her hand to lead her away. The rest of the day she asked where is Mary, I want to see Mary.















































































The Temple is a source of peace and hope for me. Skip and I were able to attend a late session. What a blessing to go with your husband to the Temple. Jack watched the kids in the hotel. We left strict instruction as to what should happen while we were gone and we were surprised to come back from the Temple to find them all asleep, MIRACLE!


One last thing, when you are the mom you pack everyones stuff. Then you pack your stuff. Sometimes, you make mistakes. Look at this Picture. There are two things wrong. What do you think they might be? I had to go to the Temple like this.



3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

What a great thing to do with your family. It is fun living near DC and seeing all the great things.
Glad you got to go.

My Three Snakes and Snails said...

blue and black shoe... and is that NO panty-hose I see??? I tried to do follow that rule (wearing hose)... but it's really hard for me in the summer.... I'm not as righteous as you!!!

Laurene Ross said...

I did have hose on, just really sheer. They are two different colors. They are both the left shoe of each pair{one foot was very uncomfortable} and to top it off the heels are different lengths. I limped all through the Temple. It was quite funny.

-
-
- -
- -
-