- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, April 21

It's Raining, It's Pouring!

It rain's about every four days lately, not that I'm complaining ,we do need the moisture. The problem with the rain is it makes me quite lethargic. I just can't seem to get all my eggs in a row. I get forgetful. Even when I think I'm doing great I forget something important. Yesterday, As I took my time getting ready for church,I thought we are doing great, everyone is almost ready and we still have time for a small snack before we leave. {Our church meets at 12:30 and the kids are starved after}. We get to church,on time, and something jogs my memory. I was supposed to go to welfare meeting before church. The illusion of a great accomplishment {being on time with no yelling or hurrying} vanishes. I know you think great accomplishment? {don't judge on your own merits} We struggle every week with this problem. So much for being on time.





























The rain does however keep my kids asleep a little longer. It also make the forest glow shiny green and silvery, it is beautiful. It keeps down the pollen so I don't sneeze as much. The frogs love it, so every night we get drowned in a deep throng of croaks. I love to run in the rain. The air is so pure and highly oxygenated, makes you feel alive from your lungs out. Plus you get very wet. Now that we live here, my hair basicly has no style, so I don't care if it gets wet. The rain is also good for the skin. (View from my bedroom window)


Eventhough I get forgetful, the rain still makes me smile!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I love the rain too if I don't have to run errands and get all wet. I just like to look out my window at it and make cookies. It will by hot and sticky before we know it and we will wish for rain....so zi am going to try to appreciate it now.

-
-
- -
- -
-