- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, April 28

Sweet Hook-ups!

I have to say my sister Maryann and her husband Shane have the "Sweet Hook-Ups" not to mention "Skills". Oh ya, they got "Skills". Whenever I have a question regarding DC I call the Clark's and they Hook me up!


I was walking down 7th Avenue in DC and I thought to myself where Can I get some delicious food. I immediately hit the speed Dial button on my phone marked "Sweet Hook-Ups" and I am talking to the culinary duo of Maryann and Shane. They direct me to The National American Indian Museum, at the Smithsonian, which happens to be right next door to where I am going{National Air and Space Museum} SWEET!


We walk in to this beautiful Museum and get directions to the Cafe. There we find a dazzling array of North American Indian fare. As I talked to Maryann on the Phone, Shane was telling me walk around look at it all so you can make a good choice. He was so right. He also recommended the Wild Rice with Cranberries and Watercress, Delish. The boy's got Indian fry bread with honey-butter,and fruit, they were happy. Skip got a buffalo burger. He said it was OK.

Look, if you want to eat well, and I do. If you are traveling in a strange city, chances are Maryann has been there, probably within the year. So,...You must call the Clark's. They do have all the "Sweet Hook-Ups".




I will talk about their skills in another post, because they got "Skills"!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love that we have "SKILLS" and "SWEET HOOK-UPS". Thanks for the kind word. We do like to travel and eat. We are going to New York in a month and I still don't have the food planned out. I really need to get on that.
Maryann

-
-
- -
- -
-