- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, April 6

We Talk of Christ, We Rejoice in Christ

























How blessed I feel to have been able to listen to conference this weekend. I love hearing President Uchtdorf's testimony on the "Faith of our Fathers" I feel very strongly that I was sent to a family that is rich in faith and hope. I came to this earth with a testimony. It is a gift that Heavenly Father has given me. I am so grateful to know who my Heavenly Father is and what his message is. I know I am a child of God and that I have inherited many attributes from him. I know that I can repent and be cleansed through his eternal sacrifice on my behalf. I know that I can continue in the circle of teaching "Faith in Christ", as my parents taught me. I hope that as I teach my children, they can look to Christ for a remission of their sins. I hope they can see my joy as I rejoice in Christ and Talk of Him. I know I need to work harder in the way we read our scriptures and in the way we pray. I know I can call on Christ to help me.















































































































































































































































President Packer gave an awesome talk on the divine calling of the twelve. As I listened the Spirit bore witness to me of the importance of their office. I was over whelmed at the power that they have been given to speak for Christ on this earth and that they have been given all the keys of the Priesthood. I loved the story he told of President Kimball pointing at the keys in Pauls hands. Powerful Testimony again, of the divine nature of this gospel.

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































I love having a living Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson leading the church. What a powerful testimony he gave on defeating sin. You could feel the hope in his voice as he invited all to come back to the fold of Christ. I love that my oldest son has related to him for quite sometime and can testify to me of his divine calling. He will be able to have his testimony strengthened as he goes into his service in the priesthood. In a world so full of ugliness I am grateful for the peace and beauty of the gospel.











































































































































































































































































































































































































































I can't wait to read these talks again next month and for the next six months to come.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I feel the same way. It was a great weekend.
Greg wrote our kids the sweetest message. We both feel so blessed to have all of our children active and teaching our grandkids the gospel. I will email it to you , instead of post. I love this music...I think I will add it to my blog to enjoy too. You are a good mother and doing a great job of teaching the scriptures and the gospel to your kids.I know your parents are so proud of you, as well as Heavenly Father. Me too!

-
-
- -
- -
-