- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, April 26

Where's Laurene?



We went to DC again and this time took Skip. We had a total blast. I will update tomorrow on the trip. We just got home and I am beat.





OK, just one more before I fall asleep at this thing!






We went to the I-MAX theater and saw a 3-D space station movie.It was so funny to watch my kids try to grab every thing they saw. The movie was incredible. Everyone but Claire loved it.{We had to pay for her,which is ridiculous since she sat on Skip's lap the whole time and covered her ears. Then she feel asleep towards the end.} I sat by Blake and Jack and they were all smiles. I ask Sam about just a little while ago while I tucked him in what part he liked. He said he loved the part where the astronauts threw the oranges at the camera and he tried to catch it. It was a great day.


0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-