- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, May 24

Fathers and Sons Outing

I think the boys had a great time at the camp out . Blake said this was the best Father and Sons camp out he has ever been on.{ I think this is his third year.} Even though he ran full on into a tree. He was chasing around in the woods, with other kids, they had their flash lights. He had a headlight on and a flash light in hand and he still managed to run into tree. He scratched his upper cheek pretty good. The funny thing is that he didn't even tell Skip and by the way Skip had no idea that he hurt himself. I asked him if it hurt and did he cry. He said he did, but his friend Ethan saw him crying and came and comforted him. I LOVE ETHAN! After that he said I felt better.





Jack has had a little more experience with fishing, so he was teaching Blake how to cast. I thought this was great.Sam said he loved the camp fire and burning plates in the fire. He loved the way they curled as they burned. He also told me this is the first time he had a smore and liked it. Hooray!...Progress.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-