- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, May 26

In Remembrance

I had this really cool slide show on here or what I thought was cool. The slide show was in remembrance of our fallen patriots. I used the music 'Taps' I thought that was appropriate. Only one person commented on it{thank you Suz!} I took it off so I could change my music.

I had a wonderful Memoral Day weekend. I feel so blessed to be an American citizen. I asked Skip what he thought about me going into the Naval Reserves. He said "Why?" I don't think he is really interested in me doing this. The age limit is 42 so I have some time. I had a friend that joined when she was 42 and was a photographer. She was a fantastic lady with seven kids.

Maybe, I will just go into politics. I could make a difference....OR.. Since being a mother is the most important job I could ever have, I could help my kids get great educations{ so they could be officers. I hear it is the only way to go} Then train them to be sharp shooters,{ so they can defend this great country, it could be a class we do for school, I have the flexibility} Teach them to be leaders of men, with compassion. You think I am nuts! These are just things that go though my head...Oh ya, I need to teach them to ride a horse and shoot from the hip....masters of fencing too ... experts a strategy { Study all the great Generals}...Skip says I sound like a militant home schooling Maniac! Those of you that know me, know what I think.... politics is still an option in a couple of years.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

This is so cool. I looooooooove it.

Marissa said...

The thing is, I could TOTALLY see you going into the Naval Reserves!!! I'm not surprised cuz you'll try anything and everything once! (or twice, esp jungle fever!) plus, you'd look fly in their outfits. :)

-
-
- -
- -
-