- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, May 28

The poser

Claire has become quite a poser. How does she even know? SHE IS A GIRL! I know. It is so funny, the minute I say smile she strikes a pose. This is her being "Super Power Claire, Fire fighter" her words. The robe tie is her hose.



Claire received a new bathing suit. Needless to say she was thrilled. She wouldn't take it off. When I got the camera out she immediately started posing. She would love her own photo shoot. The camera loves you, baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this bathing suit...When I saw it I knew she had to have it....I love when we can go shopping together
Maryann

Laurene Ross said...

It is awesome! The Shopping I mean. Claire too.

Suzie Soda said...

Soooooo cute. I must introduce her to "Evie"..Chelsea's 3 year old..they would be fast friends dressing up and changing outfits all day...and posing for pics. I bet they would have a fashion show organized fairly quickly. We need to do somthing fun before you go on your long vacation. I will call you soon and set something up.

-
-
- -
- -
-