- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, May 17

Red Door




For my birthday in Feb. received a gift certificate to the Red Door Spa for a pedicure. My good friend Marissa, who happens to be born on my birthday, received the same gift. We decided to finally go. It was a little early in the morning, and no there will be no before and after pictures. We were both happy to have someone else treat us to a massage and scrub.{not that we do this ourselves} We both would have fallen asleep, except for the fact that we talked the whole time. {there was a sign that indicated our spa experience would be better if we kept conversation to a minimum, Sorry we did not comply}




Marissa and I were nice and relaxed, after some well deserved pampering, Thank you Beth and Pam, you are awesome.






OK, this is an after picture. It's nice, right? There are no terrible scars from the weed whacker they used on my legs to get to the skin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have been with both of you. There is nothing better than having beautiful feet. I like looking down and seeing all my polish matches. (Mackenzie likes to do different colors on each toe.) So what am I doing today? I thought I would be ambitious and clean my house and do some laundry. Instead, I'm drinking my 10th breakfast shake of the last 2days and taking more pain meds. I would much rather be getting my nails done. Maybe I'm high maintenance after all.....

Marissa said...

ok, so I'd been waiting for this day forever!!! To get the calluses scraped off my nasty feet, but mostly to hang out with you. I had a great time, it's always good talking w/you and getting your take on life.
And you are SO not chopped liver when it comes to my post re: I heart Ohio! I'm so glad I"m here and have you and all my other great VA friends in my life. Here's to many "girl's day out's" together...
peace!

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you girls had fun. Riss says our place by the movie theater is still the best and half the price. We will have to go sometime. It is fun to get a treat and then have a gab fest..and those Vietnamse girls don't care if we talk..they talk about us in their language.....rude..but boy can they massage your legs and feet. Does this sound racist?....didin't mean to. I admire their hard work ethic. Beautiful feet. oh no..I just hear a bad word on this ":Beautiful " song. AMAZING that I can still even hear. See you in a week. xoxoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-