- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, October 6

Hee! Hee!

Every afternoon and most nights I get the pleasure of putting my Claire down for a rest. We start out with one to three stories of Claire's choosing. Right now she loves 'Ten in a Bed" and anything 'Curious George'. After reading I sing several songs to her. Mostly, I sing primary songs. She has taken lately to grabbing my face with her little paws and saying the name of the song and then says, {Anticipating the glorious tones that are about to come forth{not}"Okay 1,2,3, GO! Then I am supposed to sing. With a smile, she stops me,"No,no,no funny!"She likes me to change the words so that they are nonsensical songs. To this she laughs with glee, not very calming, but oh so precious. It takes a while sometimes to get her to calm down. I am determined to enjoy every last laugh.

I lived in heaven along time ago, lived with Blue.

Lived there and loved there with people I knew with a clue.

Then Heavenly Father created a beautiful Man,

All about earth and the need that we have for a tan.

HEE! HEE !HA !HA! Giggle Giggle! Do it again Mom Do it again!

I know I am hilarious! At least my two year old thinks so.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

You are hilarious. Enjoy ebery last minute because she will only be little fro such a short time. I did my tagged thing on my blog you sent me. xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-