- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, October 13

Parts of the Body!


Claire:" Sob, sob, sob, ...I hurt myself,...Sob, Sob ,Sob"
Mom:" Oh I'm sorry, where?"
Claire:" Sob, sob, sob.... Under my ribs...Sob.... Above my belly button...Sob, Sob,"
___________________________________________________________


Claire: "Sob, Sob,.... I hurt myself,... Sob , Sob"
Mom:" Where?"
Claire: "On the bridge of my nose....Sob, Sob,..."
_________________________________________________________


Claire:" Are you going to the bathroom?"
Mom:" Yes."
Claire:" Pull your pants down to your ankles,............. like a big girl...OK?"{tilted head}
Mom:" Thanks for the pointer."
Claire:" Your welcome! Then you get one Chocolate chip...OK? " {Said with a big smile}

1 comments:

Cristy said...

too cute!!! These pictures are adorable.

-
-
- -
- -
-