- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, November 19

Cold

It is down right cold outside. I guess it is in the upper 30's to lower 40's. I just want to cocoon up and sleep. I think I am part bear, hibernation sounds really good. Eat all I can, then sleep till the spring. Why on earth would I want to go out? The better question is why on earth would my children want to go out in these temperatures? They have had a beautiful Autumn so far and did they want to play outside very much? No!
So here they are all four of them playing tag in the bitter cold. I, of course have now been pulled out to document the 'good times'.


....and all the sweet moves...my kids got skills!

Sam, ever the understanding big brother is trying to tell Claire she can't play with the big boys. She is so sad. Sam just wants to comfort her.
Jack is my realist. He takes Claire to the steps and tells her to stay there while the boys play. How fun is that? Someone has to be the bad guy. I am happy it is not me. Sorry Jack being the oldest has its advantages and disadvantages.
Sam can't resist. He must give comfort in the form of a hug. Claire eats it up! So do I!

In the end she must come inside. I am so sad for her.

Really, look at that face. Defeated, cast out, dissed by her boys.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-