- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, November 17

The Weapon of Choice

Do I let my little girl play with knives? Maybe, if she makes me smile. She watches her brothers wield pretend knives made of Lego's and tinker toys, yet no one told her they were pretend.

She moves on quickly to a light saber , which she can wield like a pro. Don't mess with this little diva.

I know she looks so dang cute in the tie dyed shirt and NO PANTS! Well, we are working on that. I need to do some serious shopping{which you know I love, NOT!} I will get to it at some point, for now I will rummage through the boys clothes and find odds and ends for her to wear.

You may think this is terrible, but hey she is dressed warm and she is happy as a lark. Her singing is enough for me to know. She is a budding country music star. Here are a few of her lyrics for you to peruse.

"I am taller than Jesus's light saber and you are tooooooo."

"The refrigerator is laughing at me with out a face....."

" I am singing this song cause IIIIII LOVEEEE YOUUUU."

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Wow, knives and light sabers. My girls have no idea what they're missing with big brothers.
I thought she was potty trained?

-
-
- -
- -
-