- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, April 24

Burn it!

We have been packing and organizing. The count down has started....four weeks...Yikes! I need to really get on it. The funny thing to me about this whole move thing is how Skip and I deal with things.

Skip likes to burn things. My question for George and Eva...Has this always been a problem?

Jack and Skip are doing a fire dance. Why?.... To celebrate the burning of various and sundry pieces of broken furniture. You see that white chest of drawers.... that was purchased at the DI seventeen years ago and Skip has been dying to burn it for years.


Burn Baby Burn!

5 comments:

Brossettelewis said...

I like Skip even more now.

Maryann said...

Where are the grahams, chocolate and marshmallows?

Laurene Ross said...

Are you kidding???!!! I think the flames might be toxic, plus this is so wrong!

ShelleyG said...

Yah baby! Burn on!

For months and months after John and I were married I wondered where he took the trash. I never realized he burned it in a barrel in the back yard.

Ah-country life! :)

Lewismom said...

Scorched earth policy huh?

-
-
- -
- -
-