- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, June 19

After much waiting .......


We did arrive in Seattle....about three weeks ago. I have been without a computer for FOREVER!!! I am not kidding I think I was close to loosing it. Okay, if you must know I have lost it, but now it is found and Oh Happy Day!


What can I say... we are here and in a small apt with one bath room. Which Claire has told us in no uncertain terms " Do not let the boys bust in on me." A girl needs her privacy. ...{not a lot here... sorry, little chica}

I just got a new MAC lap top...about two hours ago...so I am trying to figure the whole thing out. I told the boys  not to tell me how to do it. I want to figure this out on my own. This way I will remember, hopefully...that is the idea anyway.

So, this is not too newsy, but I will get to that later. Look for more updates soon!


5 comments:

Keryn said...

Oh, welcome back! That picture of Claire is sweet. I'm glad you're back!

Emily said...

YAY!
Two awesome pics. So cute.

Lewismom said...

Laurene, it's amazing how connected we are with our computers. I always think of something that I forgot to look up on the web after I close mine. I use it for research on everything from soup to nuts! I can identify!
GREAT to see these pics of the kids. Love the one of Claire.
Love you all!
Mom

Suzie Soda said...

Awesome. You don't seem so far away now. Although I know you are on the other side of the country.
Hope you found a place to rent. Very cute pictures .Miss you. xoxoxo

Lynn and Sherry Whyte said...

Happy to see you back to blogging! Hear you linked up with Lynn's cousin Larry. What a small world. Still waiting to see if their son and daughter-in-law will land in our Ward or not. How ironic! We miss you all! Loved the picture of Miss Claire.Toodles...

-
-
- -
- -
-