- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, January 24

I Am A Child Of God

"I Am A Child Of God" This is one of my favorite children's songs. We do sing it a lot and so I can see why people may get quite sick of it. I, however, never do. It is a song that I sang to my babies at bed time and we sing it every FHE. Claire sings it walking around the house and I don't even thinks she knows it. She does sing it in a high falsetto voice, which after a while can be very annoying, but a least she knows who she is.

She was extremely excited to find this pillow case. It had been packed in a craft box, that had been unopened since the move. She finished it up, I ironed it and now she sleeps with it. One less thing for me to find a place for.

I am forever trying to find places for things. A "house of order", well I am trying.......but my room and bathroom will not cooperate. It seems that my room is "The Island of Forgotten Toys/papers/clothes that don't fit/ whatever you have that you don't know where it goes." I am not sure how to get a handle on it.

The bottom floor of my house is okay.....let's just say, "I don't feel like I will be having a nervous break down anytime soon if I STAY DOWN STAIRS!" This is is kind of hard since I sleep upstairs and the printer is upstairs. I guess I could sleep on the couch.....no then you have all the blankets and those dang pillows would be tousled.

So, I need to schedule some time, some how.....to clean my room. The other problem is I am on these kids all the time to keep up their chores, which includes their rooms and I feel like a hypocrite. "Do as I say not as I do." ...oh well back to my Bon Bon's....ha!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Take a hot bath:) xoxoxo

-
-
- -
- -
-