- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, January 17

Help! My Hair


I will be turning forty -WOW- I can't believe it either. I need to change my hair, so I thought I would let you see a collection of hair styles over the past 15 years and let you decide which is the best look for me. Just click on the collage image and you can see them up close and personal. Please comment and let me know what you think. I do love change, but I am getting older,should I try to look young and hip or tired and old, Blond, Dark brown, or more natural{I have know idea what that would be} Short or stay long. I need help my hair right now is long and long over due for a cut and color.

4 comments:

janet said...

Love all the different looks! I also love change, but I haven't ever been that drastic. More power to you!

I am usually a fan of red hair, but out of all the styles, I really like the short and spikey... and blond is great on you!

Good luck with your decision.

Brossettelewis said...

My favorites are the very last on in the grid and also the 3rd row, 4th one in...ok and the top row, 4th one over. Sorry I am no help. I think you can pull any style.

Lewismom said...

Laurene, I like the 3rd and 4th pictures on the 1st row. Not short, short and not dark, dark. I agree with Lib, you can pull off anything that you like and can keep up with.
I would go for medium short with cute shaggy bangs, like #4. And I would suggest a color that you can keep up with a minimum of effort. (thinking of your busy lifestyle)
I just cut some short spikey pieces on the right side of my part and I finally have a hairstyle I can live with. Didn't like having the longer hair for the wedding. Too much work!!
Good luck and happy 40th! Can't wait to see you in Vegas. Maybe you should wait for the new do until we are all together and we'll help you decide. No? Oh well, too many cooks and all that.

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I don't like them all. Shane doesn't care of any of the blond pics. He says men are just living a fantasy. My favorites are the 1st in the 4th row and the last in the 3rd row. I think the colors are best in both of these and neither washes out your face. We both like any hair cut maybe the length with you and I or you in front of the Christmas tree. Shane thinks if you could go with the straw hair at Halloween all year long, it would solve a lot of your problems.

-
-
- -
- -
-