- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, January 17

Surprise


Last night as I cooked dinner for my family. I called my Husband to tell him I Had a Presidency meeting at the church and that I would be leaving as soon as he walked in the door { no dinner for me, poor planning} He acted kind of strange,asking who would I be having the meeting with- I was like the Relief Society Presidency how many presidency's do you think I am in? He said oh yea I know and then hung up. Weird I thought. Then I get a call from one of my close friends to say they are surprising me with an early birthday dinner and will be at my house in five minutes. What fun !! I love surprises. I had to miss my meeting, hopefully they will understand. I love my friends.

2 comments:

Lewismom said...

So nice to have good friends! What a nice thing for them to do for you!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! take that picture off of me right now -- let's talk about someone who needs hair help... I've noticed that you haven't put on your hair options "short and medusa like my friend moisha" why not!?!?!?! Happy birthday - you still got it going on.

-
-
- -
- -
-