- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, January 21

The Never Ending Morning




Up all night with a coughing and crying Claire -Skip tried to give her Motrin 3 times,but she refused -finally I went in at 1:30 and forced her to take it -Then she cried and I held her- In and out of sleep for five hours of coughing and crying- Skip sleeping soundly- Skip leaves at at 7:45- I am somewhere between sleep and awake when Jack and Sam decide to have a tickle fight, complete with screaming and laughing at the top of their lungs {Blake sleeping in the bed next to them} I don't want to talk or move for fear of waking Claire, they finally do that- I get up mad {should of prayed, but I went out on my own-not advisable} Blake wakes up too. He is crying saying his tummy feels weird, I pray that he is just really hungry (not likely) We run to the bathroom, I offer crackers hoping my really hungry theory is right (I should be so lucky) we go back to his bed to rest, he throws up, meanwhile Claire is down stairs in her highchair crying because she doesn't like the oranges I gave her-she throws them on the floor-All the while I am trying to get the garbage out and Jack and Sam to brush their teeth, comb their hair, and start on math (I end up yelling) They don't want to because today is a holiday. I say I realize that but we have taken more holidays than I care to say. [plus when is my Holiday] Blake is crying again....Wipe up Claire,give her Play dough and run up stairs--sick again-- Clean him and the pan up -Grab the upstairs trash and dash downstairs just in time to see Claire pitch play dough on the floor. Pick it up- give Claire crayons-Take two bags of garbage outside -get Jack on math- Sit down with Sam work on song- Blake crying again--Sit with Blake for 10min, he is asleep- run to use the restroom- While gone Blake is sick all over his bed and himself- Jack brings water and towel- Throw Blake in the shower, clean him up- run and get fresh clothes- put Claire on the couch- give in to Blues Clues
(Trying to break this addiction,I think Claire and I need a twelve step program) Get Blake dressed, put him on the couch with towels and blankets- run upstairs put Blake's laundry in-back down stairs, now Jack and Sam are watching Blue's Clues---I give up!!

Oh did I mention, changing two diapers, getting Claire dressed, three more bags of trash, washing hands like twenty times and eating a healthy if not tasty bowl of Kashi cereal.

In case you are wondering Claire is down for a nap( crying) Blake is laying on the couch(moaning) Sam is playing Lego's( which he will be ripped away from to read to me in just a moment, Groaning) Jack is reading his scriptures(done with Math,Piano,and worked a little on his Egypt paper, Smiling)









]

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-