- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, January 22

Into the Night

Blake ended up being sick tell about 8:30 pm. the he finally fell asleep. Claire went to bed well for Skip. I thought maybe I will be able to get some sleep tonight. Then Blake woke up at 11:30 feeling much better I knew then it would be a sleepless night. Blake could not go back to sleep. He kept calling for sips of Gatorade and complaining that he couldn't sleep, I brought him into bed with me at 3:30 of course Claire decided to keep waking -up too, so Skip had to join in the fun which wasn't to fun.-By 5:30 Claire and Blake were on either side of me and I was a sandwich. Today we have co-op,I hope I can gather energy from somewhere to teach 3 hours of Drama and the coach a basket ball practice. I will let you know?

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-