- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, January 24

Living in the Dark---JACK SAVES THE NIGHT!!


I have to say I have been blessed with four wonderful children. They seem to amaze me every day. I just want to highlight Jack right now. Jack is a great kid. He is always willing to help me,he even knows when I am stressed and tries to calm everyone down. He reads to Claire, plays with Sam and when Blake is scared at night he lets him sleep in his bed. Last night was another long one for me (will they ever stop?) Claire just can't seem to sleep for very long. Needless to say I am very tired. Skip pretty much sleeps through it all. I was up with Claire from 2:17 am till about 5:45 am. I held her some , sang to her, got a little frustrated and let her cry for a while. She finally did go to sleep, it took about an hour and a half worth of crying and me going in about every 15-20min to sooth her. During this time Blake had woken up scared, usually it is I who comforts him, but last night Jack stepped up to the plate. He comforted him brought him into his bed, then around 5:30am I heard someone in the bathroom and it was Jack taking Blake to the bathroom (Blake doesn't like to go by himself especially at night, I usually hear crying and moaning or MOM,MOM; anyone that has boys will know what I mean,they are half asleep and don't know what is going on, they tell you that they don't need to use the bathroom and fight you tooth and nail; once they get there they feel so much better. It's so fun.)Jack was tired too, but he was being so patient and talking to Blake in Quiet calm voice.Then he took him back to bed and gently tucked him in. Then got into bed himself.As I lay there watching,I thought how blessed I am to have been sent such a very special spirit. He is going to be a great Dad!!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-