- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, January 5

Slowly Chipping Away

Here it is Saturday night. I made it to the end of the week{it has been questionable on several days this week} But I slowly kept chipping away at everything I needed to do. We got through two days of school-I revised my religion curriculum, only took 10 hours of fighting with the computer and printer, I am so inept. We started using all my modifications and it worked out pretty well. We are studying the Old Testament and I needed to work in more hands on activities for Sam and Blake. They seemed to like what we did. They really liked laying on the floor and painting like Michelangelo. We painted scenes from the creation ie. Sistine Chapel it was fun.
We got through all the basics Math, reading, writing, and personal scripture study.

On Friday night Sam had his first Basketball game of the season. He was relatively bored most of the time, they were splitting up teams handing out uniforms; Sam just wants to get to it. We were there from 7:00 till8:45, to long!
Jack had his first game the next morning, Saturday, I am the coach of his team{The Pirates} so we were both a little nervous. The game went well, we lost 11-16, Jack made the first basket of his basketball career.YAAAA!
Claire and I did a little shopping and bought her some much needed basics; socks,tights, pj's, and some cute slippers, which she loves. We were in and out in 20 min I had to call Maryann for shopping advice{ she is the Queen of shopping and deals }
It is time to sleep, church tomorrow at 12:30, Yes! I think we can make it on time.

-
-
- -
- -
-