- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, January 10

The List Goes On

Another day with Christmas still up, But I did do four loads of laundry{folded on my bed} We did a little Pilate's{ which Claire is of no help} I don't think I got much benefit, but it's the thought that counts..Right? We have accomplished Math and study of the Old Testament, reading with Sam, Writing with Jack, and letters with Blake I continue to try to get all subjects in, emphasis on try. I still need to work on the syllabus for a drama class I will be teaching in Our co-op group, and the dishes need to be done.

Claire is finally asleep{with much protest..I am in the final stages of weaning her, I am a little sad but 22 months come on} Blake and Sam are playing their endless game of Lego's "Mission to Mars" { Good but I'm not always sure what they are really doing, maybe trying to take over from me} And Jack is reading. Now I will gather them up and study a little bit of chemistry... Fun!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-