- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, January 12

We Won!!!

Finally, one tree down and two to go, it is a slow process. I am slowly getting Christmas down with no hired help.





On another note Jack had his second game today and we won. Our defense was awesome. We held them after the first period to six points { we only scored nine points} but hey so what we won. Jack did great. I think this was his best game ever, in his whole career {he is 11} He was spurring on his team while yelling "come on guys ,lets go, hands up, come on defence" He is really enjoying it. He hung in there even when he jammed his finger { didn't have a choice, only four guys showed up} Coaching is such a rush and frustrating at the same time. One of the fathers said he wants to help me, I said great,but I hope he doesn't mean to under mine me. I do need help in practice, like I said they are a handful.




Sam had his game last night. He did great. Sam is so fun to watch, so serious. They don't really keep score {Six and seven year olds} Most get the ball and run around in circles with the ball in their hand tell they can find an open shot, it is hilarious to watch. Sam did dribble and tried to shoot three times. He even volunteered to play for the other team because they were short players. What a guy.




I am trying something new with Sam. I think from all my research that he might be ADD, so I'm adding some different things to his diet,Flax oil and Flax seed flour. I am also trying to give him eggs enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids . This is supposed to help his brain fuction better. It takes about twelve weeks so we are counting down. His symptoms; easily distracted, has trouble rhyming, forgets instructions if more than two, a couple physical problems dry skin, over sensitve to clothes, thisty, and goes to the bathroom alot. I will keep tracking this.


1 comments:

janet said...

What a great mom you are to coach!! And interesting about the ADD symptoms. Hope the diet changes will be successful.

-
-
- -
- -
-