- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, February 7

"40 Years of Pictures


I'm Forty!!! YEA!!!



I can't believe it, of course in my old age I am a day late, it was yesterday Febuary 6th. This blogging thing is hard work. I couldn't figure how to get all these pictures on here, but I finally got it. These are just a sampling of my life.





Laurene Louise Lewis Ross




Loves basketball, Pie eating contest {Of which I've won two} Reading, joking around, having fun with family and friends, going to the temple, teaching my kids, the color blue, warm winds, clean house,no laundry, beds made, open windows in the spring and fall, good movies, learning and gaining new insight, reading the scriptures, good smells, sleep, early mornings if I can get up, making new friends, clean teeth, good hair days, make-up and skincare, singing, dancing with my kids, and basically I love life. Heres to another forty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't believe that you have some of these pictures. I've been telling my kids about Dad butchering the deer in the garage and hanging it by our room, from the deck for years. Now a picture to show them. Since I'm in alot of the pictures on top just keep them up for the next 13months.
Maryann

janet said...

love the old pictures! what a great idea..

Ashton said...

Did any one else notice those hot basketball legs??

-
-
- -
- -
-