- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, February 16

"Birthdays should Last Forever"


Sam had his Birthday party today. He only invited two kids and one of them got sick. We had fun with Ethan. Ethan is one of Sam's best friends. Sam said "Thats ok I always have fun with Ethan." His Grandparents were also here, they watched as the boys played boxing and bowling on the wii. It was quite entertaining. He recieved more presents; Book of Mormon, Swiss army Knife{"I knew I would get this" said with a beaming smile} Grandpa and Grandma Lewis, A very handsome quilt made by Grandma Ross, a CTR sign made by Grandpa Ross, and more legos from Ethan. He loved them all. I am trying to show my boys birthdays are fun and you should drag them out as long as possible. ( Sam's birthday was on the 10th)


0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-