- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, February 11

How Long Have You Had That Sweater?....1982








My Mom says if you keep your clothes around long enough they will come back in style. While I have found this to be true, it was time to clean it out and give it away. { I guess I could hold on to it for Claire, I'm sure she would love a boxy, shoulder padded to the tenth degree, neon pink blazer; It did look awesome on me at one time really.With black come on- } I love CLEAN closets! I decided if I hadn't worn it in the past year or four, away it went, { I was holding on to a lot of things.} I'm not sure why, because I do love to throw things away. There is something of a feeling of power I guess. I think I may have been holding on because as the Mom I am the last to get new clothes and I thought in the back of my mind I better keep what I have even if the buttons are all gone and it has shrunk or It is three sizes to small out, of style and not very {I don't know some descriptive word I can't think of because Claire is crying by my side} Anyway, It is packed up and ready to go.

1 comments:

janet said...

I love a clean closet and always brag that my husband has more clothes than me.. however ALL my clothes are old.. I was wearing some of them ten years ago.. that's sad.

-
-
- -
- -
-