- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, February 22

I LOVE YOU!


Claire is now at the point in her short life that she is saying I love you freely. It is so fun. She just comes right up to me and says"I love you Mom". Sometimes she even shouts it,I LOVE YOU!!, in a voice that sounds painful and sweet at the same time. I am not sure where she picked this up. I think she got it from this website Hallmark E-cards
It pretty much cracks my whole family up. A good friend of mine, Suzie, sent me the SWEETEST Valentine card and my boys and I watched it and others like it for an hour. Maybe you too can enjoy some laughs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were right Ethan thought this was very funny. He was laughing so much that Shane couldn't hear what they were saying. We took Ethan off his diet for the weekend. Nice change for me not having to carry his food everywhere and trying to guess what he will want to eat. So yesterday he at a whole pizza by himself. Not a small pizza but probably a medium. He wouldn't let anyone touch it or have a taste. He smelled it for about a minute and then just kept saying yum every bite or two. We've seen no signs that anything has changed. Still talking, asks for help, and didn't want to go to primary. All normal things. We'll see. Anyway, thanks for sending the link to the sight. I'm sure it will be big fun for the next couple of days.

Laurene Ross said...

I think saying yum to pizza every other bite is normal. If it is good pizza. Claire loves pizza and sticks her nose up to sub par pizza. Hopefully Ethan is moving forward and you will be able to tell in some way.

-
-
- -
- -
-