- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Saturday, February 23

Etiquette and Paper Plates

Today I Went to a Stake Relief Society Enrichment Activity. I really enjoyed it. They had arranged all these classes on the virtues that President Hinckley talked about in his book "Standing for Something" The Speakers that I listen to all did an excellent job of presenting the ideas, but there were some that I was drawn to more than others. One that I really enjoyed was on civility. The teacher set up a formal place setting, talked about all the pieces to it and what you do with each. I loved it. I make my kids set the table, even if we are using paper plates, properly and make them redo it if they get it wrong.( I'm sure just using the words paper plates is bad etiquette, but hey I have no servants to spend hours cleaning) I do believe in at least trying to teach etiquette. I think it will serve them later in life. This teacher though had a different point, even though all this proper etiquette does serve a purpose(And It Does) Following our Saviors example of proper etiquette would serve us even better. "As I have Loved You Love One Another."

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-