- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, February 26

Another Busy Day

Another crazy Day, I think I am over scheduled. Teaching this drama class is fun , but it comes in the middle of the day and last till 4:00. Claire does not get a nap and we all pay the price. Plus sense I have stellar parenting skills, and plan everything down to the "Last Minute" my kids don't get a proper lunch. They are starving and so I stop at a quick mart and get the "Lunch of Champions " { Doritos, wheat thins, vanilla sandwich cookies, and just an after thought, bananas} all is quiet and happy in the car. Next we zoom to Beth's house not only is she watching my kids while I coach Jacks Basket ball team, she has whipped up a warm meal complete with dessert for my visiting teachee, and has healthy food for my kids to eat. I've said it once and I will say it again Beth you Rock! I then move on to deliver the meal as Claire screams "Go Home mommy ,Go home" all the way there. I take her back to Beth's all the while thinking I don't want to coach I just want to hold my baby and cry with her. I drop her off she screams more and off we go to practice. I coach in street shoes that have chunky heels, my feet are killing me, the practice goes well and we are back to Beth's house. I find out Claire is fine and has been playing and having fun the whole time. We leave after a brief visit, get home about 8:20pm and proceed with our bedtime routine. they are all in bed with lights out by 9:00pm. just in time for Skip to get home from work. We made it through. Tomorrow will be a little slower. Hopefully!

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-