- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, February 27

Start Rough..... Rough End




I said hopefully and that was wishful thinking! Skip was quite sick with major cramping in his stomach. We were not sure what it could be so we took off to the emergency room at around 5:00am. Skip ended up with the stomach flu Luckily { It could have been worse } The rest of the day ended up pretty good, we got through our studies and laughed. I also went out with some friends to the movies and ice cream, that was a highlight... on the way home however, I was pulled over again{ I know slow down } this time not so lucky... I received a ticket. .........Chocolate makes it all better. Thanks Suzie!

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

What...are you crazy...get out that lipstick girl.....you must keep it handy all the time :). Hope you had fun tonight...I know it was kind of a short night. I love you and chocolate. suz

Laurene Ross said...

I had fun I was just worried about leaving Skip. He was fine. I just need to slow down and not be in such a hurry. You are so great to think of me.

-
-
- -
- -
-