- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, March 19

The Eyes Have It...Or Not



How do you know when your getting older? Well, there are some signs. The proverbial laugh lines {Don't kid yourself they're called winkles.} You have to use the Restroom {not the potty} in the middle of the night, late night's wipe you out, the advertisements in "Readers Digest" start making sense and the real kicker for me..... READING GLASSES! My mom had glasses all over the house{she probably still does because she is smart and practical}...So.I went out and bought three pair and I am sad and happy to report, THEY MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE. How on earth does a body know, OK your past the forty mark, time to start aging you at a faster pace. I know I need to really kick in and start working out for the umpteenth time. I am just tired. Maybe now that I have this Eye sight thing taken care of, FOR NOW, I can move on to other parts of my body that are slowly atrophying.







(Jack is such a ham, he wanted to look like he got beat up. I think more like he fell asleep)

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-