- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, March 18

Let Them Eat Cake!

We bought a sheet cake for Sam's baptism in Feb. I froze half of it to use for Claire's birthday in March. { Sheet Cake from Costco, they are Huge!} Her birthday was last Saturday and we are still grazing on it; late night snack, FHE refreshment, more late night snack, and a little of this and that during the day. Should I refreeze it so it doesn't go to waste? How long should you keep a sheet cake for, two...three... Months. Come on, I am sure this is not great for the waist line or anywhere else for that matter, but I love frosting. I don't want to know how it is made, I just want to eat it. Someone come and throw it away for me. PLEASE!!!!

1 comments:

Cristy said...

Sometimes you just have to eat it all before it's gone! I would say just throw it away if you have the willpower, but if there is just a little left eat it all!

-
-
- -
- -
-