- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, March 27

Ross Ladies













I am very blessed to have Married into a family of such strong women. They are faithful and loyal. They are thoughtful and kind. They are all blessed with so many talents.






















Having only been in this family for a relatively short time{15 yrs} and because we have lived away from family for most of our married time, I have only been able to experience their radiant personalities and marvel in the people that they are in short Reunion burst.





















They have blessed my family with their many talents and acts of love. {which is never ending}
Here is a small list, I know I won't get everything, but of what I have seen here are a few.









Eva, Mother-in-Law, Thoughtful{never misses any birthday, anniversary or any Holiday}, Helpful, Talented Quilter, powerful teacher, Scholar, pretty, faithful, Loves her family.







Kim, Sister: Kind, Generous, Good With Kids,Fun, Creative,
Gives Great Advise, Serves, thrifty, Beautiful,Musical, Lovely Handy Work, Smart.






Michelle, Sister:Smart, Compassionate, Disciplined, Thoughtful,Faithful,Honest, Crafty, Generous, Friend to All, Happy






Nicole,Sister:Willing, Fun, Righteous, Hard Worker, Scholar, Inventive, Flexible, Stunning, Helpful, Awesome Quilter, Musical.





Keryn, Sister-in -Law: Joyful, Interested, Helpful, Smart, Loving, Teacher, Leader, Compassionate, Silly, Naturalist, Faithful, Cheerful.





Debbie,Sister: Determined, Scholar,Creative, Interested, Loyal, Helpful, Sympathetic, Loving, Honest.
These women have blessed me and my family with quilts, baby sitting, crafts, time, listening, and love, lots, of Love!!!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Loved the tribute to the Ross girls. You will have to tell me more about them all someday. The oic's are so creative...when do you have time to do this......I already feel guilty for not reading my scriptures more than blogging. I am trying to get mine up.

-
-
- -
- -
-