- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, March 30

Loyal to the End


I love to watch my children's relationships grow. Sam and Blake are great friends. sometimes they come close to blows{ OK occasional blows}. All and all they get along quite wonderfully. Sam likes the teacher, mentor role and Blake is happy to direct and follow at the same time. Blake is quite stubborn and Sam can be at times, but Sam's nature is more to please and not make waves. He likes to invent games and direct the outcome. Blake usually follows, except when he doesn't. There is allot of give and take and they make each other laugh. They just watched " Seven Brides For Seven Brothers" and their favorite line was " I 'm an Uncle" They say this constantly to each other, now Claire says it and they all bust up. They come in and cuddle with me every morning. I love it. Yesterday they were knights guarding a castle and they helped each other with the DS game without fighting. When it's nice, it is so nice!

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I miss those cuddling days. Enjoy while you can.....you do get it again when you have grandkids. I am getting my 10th grandchild tommorrow. Tell Skip good job on the lesson in SS today..he did well.

-
-
- -
- -
-