- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, March 11

MY TEAM ROCKS!!!!!!!! THE GOOCH


Tonight we started our "Basket Ball Tournament" and we WON! It was such an awesome game. Jack played his best game yet. He played great defence and was more aggressive then ever. We were up in the first half by 6 then they came back and were beating us by 2 til the middle of the fourth quarter. They pushed ahead to 9 up with 2 minutes left, then my team put up 2 three pointers {Cordial your the Man} I had two guys on the bench complaining that we were going to loose and that it was all over. I had to say "Come on, it ain't over til it's over baby. We got time." I mean we were so hyped up. Then in the last 1 sec, I am serious, it was the last second We put up a 3 pointer! All net, Oh yeah!!! We went to over time 25 to 25. We came out shooting, and took the game 27 -25. After, a parent from the other team said to me "That was a great game. You must be a great coach because your team was the worst at the beginning of the season" OK ... Thank you? I think our team started out a little rough and we definitely have some kids that have never played, But they have come a long way. We play again on Thursday and we will see.

3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Congratulations...what an awesome accomplishment.
You are so cool to be their coach.......something your kids will never forget..... very few moms do that.

Cristy said...

YEahhhh...team! Wow..at the last second too! What a great comment huh? You guys were the worst at the beginning...and now your not :)

Marissa said...

I love "at the buzzer" games - I was hyperventilating just reading your story wondering what was gonna happen!!! Too bad I wasn't there, I woulda rushed the court screaming and yelling when you guys won!!! I love the (ignorant) comment from the parent - good thing they weren't their coach. :)
Work those duds J-Lo!

-
-
- -
- -
-