- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, March 23

Where is Claire?


Anywhere but happy to be in a picture. She would not cooperate when we finally took some decent pictures Claire had fallen to sleep{Late Church}. SO... here are some not so great pictures the one in the car seat I took as I took the pictures of the boys. She did love Easter though, I was at church early for Choir and Skip came in with the gang. I began to give Claire some fruit snacks after the Sacrament and Skip Said," She should be full, she ate 8 peppermint patties before we came". WHAT!! She should be sick! No, just happy for more sweet stuff. My kind of girl.

2 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

That is the cutest dress......gotta love all this candy at Easter. Cheslea even gave me a chocolate bunny.My tulips sare still blooming and look so lovely for spring. Thanks again.

Cristy said...

Claire looks very cute! Love the dress. What is it with girls that won't look at the camera. I have two myself! Is that a headband I spotted? Oh my gosh...all those peppermint patties. And on dad's watch too:)

-
-
- -
- -
-