- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, March 6

YUM Vitamins



How many kids take vitamins? Do they need them? Can they get all the nutrients they need from the food they eat. Do my kids even eat the food I give them? Not really. They do have to eat their age in bites. Is this enough? They are not whithering away. So... I choose to give them vitamins, just in case. I want them to get all the nutrients they can. Now what kind, Hmmm ... before I had kids I swore I would not give my kids vitamins that look like candy. I now know the vitamin has to taste somewhat good for them to eat it. What are my choices, not allot so I have chosen gummy vitamins ( I know they do look like candy ) So I don't buy them gummy bears and they live in fear of eating more than one gummy bear. JK !!

Claire loves her vitamins. She asked for them the minute she wakes up. She is very healthy.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

She looks just like Skip in these pics! Oh man, I ever thought that before. Totally like him though!
Allison just started to be able to swallow a vitamin that we give her with water. I can't believe it. Can you imagine my 5 yo taking trace minerals and calcium tablets? She really is Bryan's daughter!! Also my girls eat omega 3 capsules, just like we used to eat vitamin E capsules...Remember?

Cristy said...

Just one more comment...We totally had the same smashed play hot dog that is in the background! I think I threw it away a couple weeks ago just because it looks so weird and gross out of the bun.

-
-
- -
- -
-