- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, April 2

CLOROX!!!!!!!!!

My house was destroyed by this sickness. I needed to disinfect the whole house. I have cleaned the kitchen it only took, ALL DAY!!!!! Really this bug leaves you weak and tired, but I couldn't take looking at my kitchen and you can see why. No amount of my self talk could stave off my madness. I put the troops to work. They have more energy than me anyway. At first they were not to exited, neither was I for that matter. We finally finished. I feel much better inside. The demons have been appeased.





















































2 comments:

janet said...

that is a beauty! gotta love the clorox spray. we really need it in every room of my house!

Cristy said...

I can't even imagine! I would so want to die too! Good thing you can get the boys on task and clean for you! Maybe you need to bleach your walls so it doesn't come back! Seems like you have had a hard winter with the flu!

-
-
- -
- -
-