- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Thursday, April 10

Cranky Pants

I am not sure who is more cranky in the morning Dr. Jekyll, I mean Claire or me. I mean she wakes me up {several times a night} at 6:45 in the morning, whining, crying and demanding Go-Gurt {It doesn't help now that she is in a big girl bed, she stands right at eye level staring at me as I try to sleep in my bed} She requires two of said yo gurt {I am not even sure this is good for her} and then freaks out till she gets her gummy bear vitamin. After this Mr. Hyde comes out and all is well. Is there some hidden ingredient in this Go-Gurt that makes children calm down and deal? I would love to be awaken by the sound of birds chirping as the sun streams through the window. By the time this happens I won't be able to hear the birds anymore and I will probably be awake already because I had to use the restroom for the tenth time that night. Life is so unfair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think, I must be a cranky pants. Last night Ethan woke me up twice. At 1:00am to change his pull-up, and again at 4:00am to change his pjs because he wet through all of his clothes. (no pull-up the second time)
I'd love to sleep through the night. I don't know when this will happen but I'm sure I'll be very happy that I have no dark circles under my eyes (cover-up did not do it's job today).
Life is so unfair, but as I tell Riley on a daily basis, whoever told you it was, is sooooo wrong.
Maryann

Suzie Soda said...

Well, I hate to say it, but after you have children you never sleep normal again. Well they are little, they have some issues. Then when they are teenagers, you are waitng up all night for them and hope they are not sneaking out....so you have to get up to check things out. Then their is menopause.....need I say more.

-
-
- -
- -
-