- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, April 1

Day two of "The Super Bug"

This will be quick and no pictures I promise. I really think that when you become a mother the Lord should give you super antibodies to fight off even the toughest super virus. I think it is so unfair to be incredibly sick(I won't go into detail, but it does include various bodily.... you get the idea) And have all of your kids, but one, incredibly sick too. I mean someone who can barely move without fainting from being weak and dizzy shouldn't have to clean up after someone with the same problem but couldn't get to the bathroom quick enough.{thank goodness for wood floors}. Do I sound bitter? OK, maybe just tired and weak. Really though, don't you think a mom could catch a break. I had so many plans..........

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you all are sick. I'd come take care of you and bring the sickness back to my house if I lived close. We could keep passing it back and forth as we took care of each other. Sounds fun....Hope you all feel better soon.
Love,
Maryann

-
-
- -
- -
-