- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, May 23

8:00 and all is well

Skip took my camera to the Father and Sons Outing . I hope he gets some good pics. Claire is down for the next few hours. I should probably go to sleep too. There is to much to do. I got the dishes done and the dining room cleaned up; groceries, lunch plates, school books, and about 8 wire hangers. I told Sam to go and get hangers for smores and he got exactly twelve. Why? I have no idea. I am sure he counted each one out before he came down the stairs. There are only four people going, he said," Just for just in case". I said, "Four would be just fine." Did he go put them back in the closet? No, on to the table with a million other things. I put them in the trash feeling some guilt for not recycling them or taking them back to the cleaners. Oh well, hopefully someone else will save the world from the impending doom.

It is so quiet. Mmmmmm...., I like it. Just me and my music. By the By I am sorry if I offended anyone with that 'Beautiful' song. It did contain a questionable word, I deleted it.

OK, I am falling asleep. I thought I might be able to work on some stuff, but you know sometimes you just have to sleep. Good night!.....Just one piece of chocolate before I hit the pillow. I hear that in a recent study four out of five women say they sleep better if they eat Dark chocolate right before bed. JK:) I believe what ever I say. Ghiradelli here I come.I also have Dark Lindt, and Godiva. Maybe I will just have do a taste test and call it a night.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I am all for chocolate before bed. We had a blast at the beach and I am now back to my blogging world for 5 minutes. I miss the family all togrther...maybe I should get some choclate now for comfort. I need to sleep too.

-
-
- -
- -
-