- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Friday, May 23

Wrong Side of the Bed




Does anybody else not want to face the world in the morning? We put Claire in her "big girl bed" like two months ago. I just have to say PORT-a-CRIB. She is about to return! It has slowly gone from OK to terrible, in just Eight short weeks. She goes down OK. After a myriad of stories and Songs. This can last for about....... However long she can get you to stay. Then she sleeps till about 1:00 am and gets up and comes into my side of the bed {of course} I am too tired most of the time { from NOT GETTING ANY SLEEP} to walk her back to her bed and fight with her. Then she proceeds to snuggle up to me, rub my face and chin, and push her knees into my side. So comfortable, I could sleep like this forever. ..... .I am tired. I ramble.





Just one more reason not to get up. I slammed my face into the closet door way. You think, right....... I was going to throw something away and came up too fast right into the door jam. OUCH! I did almost cry. It really hurt. I thought toughen up. Then I realized I was bleeding. I cut my lip open and my eyebrow. NICE! As you can see it is ever so attractive.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-