- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Monday, May 19

big trip

Well, we finally figured out how to go to Utah. It involved allot of hassle with United and me booking the tickets from Idaho Falls instead of Dulles, because the airport codes are so similar,{IDA,Dulles IAD, Idaho Falls}luckily I caught the mistake and freaked out.{ United was nice enough to Cancel, so I could rebook}

We will be gone for four weeks. That is a long time and I am a little worried about how the kids will take it. I have swimming lessons planned for two of the weeks, a cub scout day camp for Sam, and a basket ball camp for both Sam and Jack. Plus the big bonus we will see my family and go to Skip's reunion. It sounds like a fun filled time to me.



We will miss Skip and Father's Day. He will be out there for his reunion and a couple of days to see my family.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

So glad you got the tickets....wow.....that Idaho Falls thing could have been a disater. A whole month is a long time..I will miss you. But I am so happy you get to go. Your kids will do great.

The beach house is beautiful. We are having a blast. xoxoxoxoxoxoxsoxoxoxoxooxoxox

-
-
- -
- -
-