- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Tuesday, May 20

Chores!


OK! I have tried everything to get my children to do their chores, school, piano, and EVERYTHING! Charts, incentives, consequences, and yes the ever popular nagging and yelling.


I came across a program called 'Accountable Kids' it helps your children become responsible for their own actions and choices. That is the idea that I hope will take hold.




This system has cards for most chores you can think of and even included cards for school work. {a bonus for me} We started today and they hit the ground running. Sam and Blake rose bright and early ready to finish all their chores and receive an incentive ticket. Then Jack with a little less enthusiasm. He worked very hard though.

I am just tired of telling them what to do every minute of the day. I will let you know what happens.

0 comments:

-
-
- -
- -
-