- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Wednesday, May 14

FHE......Mario Kart


We got "Mario Kart" and I think I Know what the activity for the next little while in FHE will be.

Jack and Sam were busy setting up a bracket so we could have a tournament. While we were having announcements in FHE Jack ask if everyone that wasn't involved with activity,{ie. person giving the lesson, person leading the singing,} could cut these things short so we could play "Mario Karts" longer. I said," I don't think so."

We had the tournament and much to Jack's chagrin Skip won. Jack couldn't believe it. He thought Mom and Dad would need all the help they could get. I do, because I play terrible. It was fun anyway. Blake wanted to know why we don't play Wii after we put them to bed because he sure would if he could. If only there weren't loads of laundry waiting to be folded and dishes calling my name. Then I could really get my game on.

1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

That is a blessing of home schooling...you can take your kids with you during the day to serve....awesome idea. Thanks for stopping by....it was fun to see you.

-
-
- -
- -
-