- -
-
- - -
-
-
- -
-

Sunday, May 11

My Mothers Day




My Mothers Day was really on Saturday. We bought a new table and chairs for the kitchen on Ebay. Skip drove with Sam and Jack to pick it up. It was up past Charlottesville, about an hour away. It is used, but in great condition, except for the smell. I am the only one this bugs, but I spend the most time in the kitchen so I must get the smell out before it drives me from this house.{It's a smell of someone else, not smoke, kind of like air freshener or musty air freshener}I don't Know what it is. I just know the problem must be solved and soon. Any suggestions?






The next thing we did was to buy a matching desk and chairs to put our old computer on so the boys could do their school work at the same time. This is heaven sent. No more fighting. Well, now they will probably fight about who gets what computer. IT NEVER ENDS!






The next thing we did has more to do with Jack, Sam , and Blake. they really wanted this game called Mario Karts. I didn't want to just give it to them, they had to earn it. Jack had to do a certain amount of baby sitting. They all had to clean out the garage and clean out the cars. Blake helped me inside cleaning and watching Claire. Jack and Sam spent most of the day on Saturday cleaning. It took about six and a half hours to clean. They kept saying we're done and I would have to come back with, no your not, then I would find something that they needed to do better. They were getting very frustrated. That 's the way it goes. If your going to do something, do it right and do your best. {These words are being drilled into their heads, I am sure they are sick of it.} I just had to show them what their best was.




They were rewarded with time on the 'Wii'. They were very happy and had loads of fun.









I will post pics later when the wind and rain stop.





1 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

I heard those same words growing up " If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing right". Then my kids heard it...now your kids are hearing it.

-
-
- -
- -
-